As I sit here, pondering how to properly introduce myself, the thought dawns on me, who am I even introducing myself to? Lord knows if anyone will ever actually read this. But, if by some freak accident someone does manage to stumble on to my humble little blog, let me take a moment to introduce myself: Hello, my name is Lily. I am senior in High School and I live in Texas (hence the name of the blog). Also, just to clarify, that does not mean I live on a farm, own a horse or have the urge to date my family members. No, in reality it simply means that I live in a place that is ungodly hot for most of the year. I am somewhat of an oddity here in that I don't particularly like the Bush family and that I have no interest in football, shocking, I know. I love to read and baking is a hobby of mine that I indulge in far too often. I'm somewhat of a feminist in that I would really appreciate an equal paycheck and that I think Wendy Davis is a total bad-ass, because of this Texas is not always the most comfortable place for me, but hey, it's home. If I'm being completely honest,I really don't know what this blog will be yet, but I'm willing to give it a shot anyways. If you somehow found this, thank you for visiting. Oh, and y'all come back now, ya hear?
No comments:
Post a Comment